Coronavirus & EBCC
In light of the executive orders from our governor to limit public meetings, we have made the following plans for continued ministry at EBCC. As of now, this is our plan. But as you know, the situation is fluid and so our plans are subject to change. But we will keep you updated through this website and prayer chain.
1. As stated, ALL MEETINGS AT THE CHURCH, INCLUDING SUNDAY SERVICES, HAVE BEEN CANCELED UNTIL THE "STAY-AT-HOME" ORDERS ARE LIFTED.
Regarding re-opening the church for services: As you may have heard, the governor is planning on lifting the restrictions on church meetings on June 12. We are not sure as to what guidelines will be mandated for public gatherings. But we are monitoring the situation and making preparations by assembling the needed supplies to reopen our doors. We want to be sure that we dot all of our "i's and cross all of our "t"s before reopening. We want you to be and feel safe in coming to church. As of right now, the earliest we will reopen is sometime in JULY. We will keep you posted. Also we will continue to broadcast our morning Worship Service via ZOOM for those who may not be able to attend or who do not feel comfortable meeting in public.
2. In lieu of physically meeting, we will be holding meetings online using ZOOM! Sunday School will be at 10:00 AM with Stanley Misiak, and Morning Worship at 11:00 AM with Pastor Keith. We are also using the ZOOM meeting room on Wednesday at 6:30 PM for Bible Study. . When prompted, enter this meeting number: 2050267515. You can also access the Virtual Morning worship by clicking .
PLEASE NOTE: After signing in with the meeting number, you will also need to enter the PASSWORD before you will be allowed into the meeting. The password remains the same for each week. IF you do not have the password, call or text the pastor's cell (see #5).
3. If you choose not to join us for the live presentation, the message will be recorded and made available via podcast later in the day. On the "Sermon" page you will find a list of all the podcasts available for download. Also available are the outlines for the sermons too. Pastor will upload the sermon outline early Sunday morning so you could print it out for the virtual Morning service. You can also access the sermon notes at the "Handout" tab and download the pdf from this website.
4. Regarding your weekly giving, we continue to have expenses at the church and rely upon the gifts of God's people to meet our obligations. Since we will not be physically meeting for the foreseeable future, you can send your gifts to the church's mailing address: East Berlin Community Church, P.O. Box 491, Berlin, NJ 08009. You can also make online donations to the church via PayPal with a credit or debit card. Just press the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the "HOME" page and it will take you to the PayPal website.
5. Let's check-in on one another! Let's "bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ" during this time! Due to restrictions, Pastor will not be visiting in nursing homes or hospitals. BUT if an emergency arises, please call him at (856) 308-3164.
The elders and deacons will be (virtually) meeting periodically to reassess. We will modify these plans as needed and will keep you informed via this webpage or through other digital means.